Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Death Penalty In California

Here is the link to the article.

     I have never met a person who endorses the death penalty. Call me a philanthropist, but I believe that nobody deserves to die. If I was placed on Death Row, I would rather kill myself than let someone else murder me. I think that the reason that the Death Penalty is still around is nobody has the confidence to stand up to a murderer. Who would? It is crazy and they would probably convict you of heresy and kill you. It is a frightening thing to talk about because of the gravity of the situations these people who are scheduled for execution are put in. A man is a man. If you kill a person, I do not believe you should be killed. I think that everyone should leave people alone. Everybody is good. Given a second chance, a person could do great things. Of course, you could argue that they will just screw up and do whatever it is they did again, but I still think that they should be given the opportunity. I would also rather see a person thrown in jail for life with the option to take their own life than to see them killed without consent. There are a lot of crazy people out there (in Texas), and hopefully they will somehow read this and although I don't think it will, it will change their mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment