Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happiness Is.

     Have you, dear reader, ever been in a good mood? I mean an exuberant, walk-on-clouds mood for no good reason whatsoever? Well, it doesn't happen often, but I'm in one. Though my face lacks the smile that one would expect, my thoughts have aligned. It cannot be explained by any doctor; I am just happy. I didn't even have a good day. I was asked a lot of deep questions that I haven't come up with answers to from people I wouldn't expect to pose them. This might have to do with it. I often obsess over ethics inside my head, rarely revealing what I come up with. This time, I was put on the spot about something I have never noticed. The question was "Can I just be replaced?". The answer is yes, and I know and accept this, but why? Can everybody? At least the majority of the American population could I believe. This, strangely, does not disturb me. The person who was down about this question. Why? In fact, I find it comforting that there is someone who will be just as good as I am at living life. I am happy with what I've done thus far, and I am proud of every word I've said. I don't have a single regret because if anything had turned out to be slightly different, than I would be an entirely different person. That is frightful. I am happy right now, and because of that, I love everything that has happened to me, for better or for worse. This perfect utopia that is my mood should never be broken. Euphoria  is coursing through my thoughts and limbs at the speed of sound, floating on, delivering good news to all who care to hear. The most perfect thing about this post is that, at most, eleven people will read it. They are eleven people that I trust and value. On that note, I am off to better myself. Have a wonderful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment